Global Concert Hall
CNZ@Moods: Mosquito Buzz and Roaring Souls
You need a free IDAGIO account to purchase a ticket
About this event
From Zurich’s Moods Club, members of the Collegium Novum Zürich present an entertaining programme of unexpected soundscapes and distorted echoes in an iconoclastic concert full of poetry and breathtaking virtuosity.
The musicians take to the stage as soloists, in a duo, a trio or as a foursome to perform an array of genre-defying music: electronic soundscapes, sounds deformed by water, mutations, distorted echoes, loops, derailments, interactions with strict rules, and a trip into club culture. The event culminates in a journey of discovery to a funky digital sound world.
Your ticket purchase will directly support the participating artists through IDAGIO’s Fair Artist Payout Model: IDAGIO pays 80% of the net revenue directly to the performers.
Stream available to watch until June 19, 2021.
1. Concert – approx. 50 min programme
1. Franck Bedrossian: Transmission for bassoon and electronics (2002) (10’)
2. Erin Gee: Mouthpiece XXIV (2015) for tenor saxophone and percussion with aquarium (7’)
3. Panayiotis Kokoras: Mutation (2016) for Clarinet Bb and electronics (9’) (Swiss premiere)
4. Bernhard Lang: Game 7-4-3 / Air Loops (2020) for saxophone, trumpet and trombone (7’) (Premiere)
5. Alexander Schubert: Serious Smile for sensor-based ensemble and live electronics (14’) (Swiss Premiere)
This performance was filmed at concerts at Moods Club (Switzerland) on January 31, 2021.
Stay in the Loop
Be the first to know about our upcoming events on IDAGIO