Global Concert Hall
About this event
Praised by Codalario as "an exceptional countertenor – one of the best that the international scene has given in the last decade," Spanish operatic countertenor Xavier Sabata makes his debut in the Global Concert Hall with a programme dedicated to the Baroque period. A renowned specialist in this repertory, Mr Sabata will be accompanied by the Vespres d'Arnadí Baroque Orchestra under the baton of Dani Espasa.
Your ticket purchase will directly support the participating artists through IDAGIO’s Fair Artist Payout Model: IDAGIO pays 80% of the net revenue directly to the performers.
1. Concert – approx. 60 min programme
2. Maricel Chavarría in conversation with Xavier Sabata and Dani Espasa – approx. 10 min
1. Biagio Marini (1594-1663): Passacalio a quattro
2. Giovanni F. Sances (ca. 1600-1679): Stabat Mater, pianto della Madonna
3. Alessandro Scarlatti (1660-1725): Concerto Grosso No. 3 in F major
4. Alessandro Scarlatti: "L'innocenza paccando perdeste" from the Cain ovvero Il Primo Omicidio
5. Antonio Vivaldi (1678-1748): Concerto for Strings and Basso Continuo in G minor RV 156
6. Antonio Vivaldi: Stabat Mater in F minor RV 621
This performance was filmed at Auditori Axa, Barcelona, on 17 September 2020.
Stay in the Loop
Be the first to know about our upcoming events on IDAGIOCreate Account