Sir Mark Elder, City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra, Louise Winter (Mezzo-soprano), David Wilson-Johnson (Baritone), Igor Khokhlovin (Actor), Luba Stuchevskaya (Actress)
- 04:44Introduction and Ballad of Cordelia. Moderato
- 00:49Return from the Hunt. Allegretto
- 01:36Fools Songs No. 1 'He Who Decides' – No. 2 'Fools had ne’er less grace in a year' – No. 3 'He that keeps nor crust nor crumb'
- 01:22Fool's Songs No. 4 'The hedge-sparrow fed the cuckoo' – No. 5 'Father’s that wear rags'
- 02:42Fool's Songs No. 6 'When priests are more' – No. 7 'A fox when one has caught her' – No. 8 'The cod piece that will house'
- 02:50Fool's Songs No. 9 'He that has and a tiny little wit' – No. 10 'That stir which serves and seeks for gain'
- 01:25Finale of Act I. Andante
- 01:29Approach of the Storm (at Regan's Castle). Andante
- 02:03Scene on the Steppe (at the Hut). Moderato
- 00:59The Blinding of Gloucester. Moderato
- 02:46The Military Camp. Andante – Fanfares 1-5
- 02:10March. Allegretto poco moderato