Global Concert Hall
Christian Tetzlaff and Claudio Bohórquez perform masterpieces for violin and cello by Kodály, Ravel and Widmann.
"String instruments, such as the cello and the violin, are the only instruments that have 'bridges' on their wooden bodies," says Claudio Bohórquez. "In times of social distancing, music is more than ever the 'bridge' that brings musicians closer not only to each other but also to listeners and composers. As such this concert – in these extraordinary times – will be an opportunity to bridge the 'space between', filling it with music and hope."
1. Introduction by Claudio Bohórquez – 10 mins
2. IDAGIO Live Concert: Christian Tetzlaff and Claudio Bohórquez – Bridging Time – 55 mins
3. Virtual Green Room: Following the performance Christian Tetzlaff and Claudio Bohórquez will stay online to answer your questions.
Zoltán Kodály: Duo for Violin and Violoncello in D minor op. 7 – 25 mins
1. Allegro serioso, non troppo
2. Adagio - Andante
3. Maestoso e largamente ma non troppo lento - Presto
Maurice Ravel: Sonata for Violin and Violoncello in A minor M 73 – 20 mins
2. Scherzo – Très vif
3. Andante – Lent
4. Finale – Vif, avec entrain
Jörg Widmann: from 24 Duos for Violin and Violoncello – 5-10 mins
No. 21 Valse bavaroise
No. 24 Tocatina all’inglese
No. 13 Vier Strophen vom Heimweh
Stay in the Loop
Be the first to know about our upcoming events on IDAGIO